The field of Organizational Behavior manages the behavior of people and gatherings inside organizations and researches the improvement of the adequacy of an organization’s human resources to acquire the upper hand and accomplish organizational objectives.
Objectives of Organizational Behavior:
Teaching how to make better decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving.
Selecting the best decisions given the specific circumstances.
Applying processes to assess work issues and problems.
Transforming an individual’s creativity into practical business solutions.
About the course
The field of Organizational Behavior manages the behavior of people and gatherings inside organizations and researches the improvement of the adequacy of an organization’s human resources to acquire the upper hand and accomplish organizational objectives. Model subjects of OB study incorporate character/airs, feeling and influence, inspiration, social idea and personality, dynamic and discernment, equity and trust, organization and work connection, authority, gatherings and groups, and organizational culture and environment. Model themes in HR incorporate occupation examination, enrollment, choice, preparing and improvement, execution evaluation, pay, nature of work-life, labor force variety, and vital human asset on the board.
Who should attend
- Individuals who have arrived at the workplace of Vice President or have a comparable degree of obligation.
- Individuals who have been recognized as high-expected pioneers and have utilized that chance for their potential benefit.
- Individuals who have a base of 15 years of expert work insight.
- Manager of the Human Resource Department of the Organization.
Why our Organizational Behavior
- One of the most necessary and important courses for Business Professionals of any organization.
- Internationally recognized standards in Training in Organizational Behavior.
- Cost-efficient, reliable, effective, and unique methodology.
- Entails all the major aspects required for Organizational Behavior in any type of company.
- Our innovative learning technique builds learning by teaching information and improving abilities. This course is training based, achieving a more significant appreciation of the material and a more conspicuous impact on work execution.
- Learn Basics for a wide scope of Businesses.
- Get familiar with additional business processes and their implications on various projects.
- Solve more difficulties to become accustomed to additional created issues.
What we cover:
- Demonstrate comprehension of the key ideas, hypotheses, and strategies utilized by organizations in overseeing individuals.
- Analyze key parts of organizational behavior and current HR practice.
- Assess the effect of key parts of current HR practice upon the organization.
- Evaluate HR arrangements and practices for more prominent responsibility and obligation from both a business and a representative viewpoint.
- Identify and assess choices and answers for organizational and individuals the board issues.
- Critical assessment abilities of organizational behavior and current HR practice.
- Ability to apply reason and support inside the conversation.