Fraud Investigation Security Training
This course combines fraud accounting with computerized criminology and discloses to the members the idea of monetary fraud, how to recognize fraudulent exercises, and how to explore any sort of monetary fraud.
19-20 September 2021
Objectives of Fraud Investigation Security Training:
Conduct an effective investigation.
Feature legitimate issues that might arise during an investigation.
Use PC and web innovation to make your investigations more effective.
Gather/investigate inside and outside documents.
Direct observer and suspect meetings.
About the course
This course combines fraud accounting with computerized criminology and discloses to the members the idea of monetary fraud, how to recognize fraudulent exercises, and how to explore any sort of monetary fraud. It also explores the various possible avenues of computer-based investigations. The preparation centers around review procedures, fraud recognition methods, bookkeeping, and law, essentially evaluating and examination of frauds, an assortment of proof/documentation which can stand the trial of legitimate investigation and compose compact, real reports.
Who should attend
- HR officers wishing to gain insight into workplace fraud investigations and the potential synergies and conflicts these may have with parallel employment investigations.
- individuals contemplating a c career who wish to gain insight into what a fraud investigation is likely to entail.
- Managers who may be liable for leading primer inquiries into charges of fraud inside the working environment or who might be needed to direct such examinations.
- Internal reviewers might be needed to add to a fraud investigation.
Why our Fraud Investigation Security Training
- Among the top advantageous courses for computer science, engineers, or IT specialists.
- Valuable course with high demand.
- Helps to work better with information technology systems and is practiced across the globe.
- Reliable, worthwhile, and standard course.
Our high-tech learning methodology increases learning by inculcating knowledge and improving skills. This course is project-based, bringing about a more profound comprehension of the material and a more prominent effect on work performance.
- Learn Basics for a wide range of programs.
- Practical courses taught by experienced teachers and specialists with real-time expertise to boost your employability.
- Focused learning – smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalized teaching, more interaction, and that your views will be prioritized.
What we cover:
- Comprehend the significance, reason, scope, stages, applications, and impacts of cybercrime and their mode preventions.
- Recognize cybersecurity gaps in hardware or software, devices, networks, or control systems.
- Hardware and software security analysis.
- Security assessments of IT and Cloud infrastructure.