Cyber Security Operations
Cyber Security Operation Training is all about working in a security operations center. It is made to produce cyber analysts with high level understanding of cyber security essentials, technology solutions, security operations, and incident response.
16-17 August 2021
Objectives of Cyber Security Operations:
Get a Learning of systems approaches for planning for cyber-attacks, get knowledge related to situating Cybersecurity in organization.
Learn how to keep up Cybersecurity foundation, know about the Application Ecosystem’s Cybersecurity and application of cyber security, its policies, and procedures.
Learn powerful network safety activity and cyber security operational management, Cyber Security human resource management etc.
Learn how to shape and oversee outsider conditions,
About the course
Cyber Security Operation Training is all about working in a security operations center. It is made to produce cyber analysts with high level understanding of cyber security essentials, technology solutions, security operations, and incident response. In addition to it learners will gain a better understanding of basic tools, people and operational methods and procedures that make a value delivering Security operation function effectively.
Who should attend
- This course is well suited to professionals with varied disciplines and position such as cybersecurity architects, engineers, designers, planners, operators etc.
- Cyber Enthusiasts or leader of various cybers security teams.
- Computer engineers who need to acquire skill in data protection and cyber security.
- IT professionals and experts who need to work on data.
- Graduates hoping to seek Cyber Security Internships.
Why our Cyber Security Operations
- Among the top advantageous courses for computer science, engineers, or IT specialists.
- Valuable course with high demand.
- Helps to work better with information technology systems and is practiced across the globe.
- Reliable, worthwhile, and standard course.
Our high-tech learning methodology increases learning by inculcating knowledge and improving skills. This course is project based, bringing about a more profound comprehension of the material and a more prominent effect on work performance.
- Learn Basics for a wide range of programs.
- Practical courses taught by experienced teachers and specialists with real time expertise to boost your employability.
- Focused learning – smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalized teaching, more interaction and that your views will be prioritized.
What we cover:
- Comprehend the significance, reason, scope, stages, applications, and impacts of cybercrime and their mode preventions.
- Focus on actively safeguarding the firm from cyber threats and managing the risk.
- Recognise cybersecurity gaps in hardware or software, devices, networks, or control systems.
- Hardware and software security analysis.
- Risk Management, Physical IT-Related Asset management are also included.