Cyber Security analyst
This training is based on real-world security breach hands-on project and applied concepts through industry tool virtual labs to provide with the confidence to begin a career in cybersecurity.
12-13 September 2021
Objectives of Cyber Security analyst:
Recognizing the main cause of breaches by analyzing security.
leading risk analysis and vulnerability testing through security assessments.
Checking security access.
execution of security audits, both internal and external
About the course
Cyber Security Analyst Training provides the technical skills that are required for a Cybersecurity Analyst role. Introduction to concepts including network security, endpoint protection, incident response, threat intelligence, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment etc. This training is based on real-world security breach hands-on project and applied concepts through industry tool virtual labs to provide with the confidence to begin a career in cybersecurity.
Who should attend
- This course is well suited to professionals with varied disciplines and position such as cybersecurity architects, engineers, designers, planners, operators etc.
- Cyber Enthusiasts or leader of various cybers security teams.
- Computer engineers who need to acquire skill in data protection and cyber security.
- IT professionals and experts who need to work on data.
- Graduates hoping to seek Cyber Security Internships.
Why our Cyber Security analyst
- Among the top advantageous courses for computer science, engineers, or IT specialists.
- Valuable course with high demand.
- Helps to work better with information technology systems and is practiced across the globe.
- Reliable, worthwhile, and standard course.
Our high-tech learning methodology increases learning by inculcating knowledge and improving skills. This course is project based, bringing about a more profound comprehension of the material and a more prominent effect on work performance.
- Learn Basics for a wide range of programs.
- Practical courses taught by experienced teachers and specialists with real time expertise to boost your employability.
- Focused learning – smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalized teaching, more interaction and that your views will be prioritized.
What we cover:
- Recognise cybersecurity gaps in hardware or software, devices, networks, or control systems.
- Hardware and software security analysis.
- Information security analyst and Computer Security Incident Management skills.
- threat intelligence network and defensive tactics.