Computer Security Training Computer security is the training related to protection of computer systems and networks from information disclosure, theft of or destruction to the hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the trouble or misleading of the services provided.
25-26 July 2021
Objectives of Computer Security:
Develops practical skills to recognizing a likely attack to a PC incident and collecting incident data for handover to IT Security.
Analysis of attack and defend scenarios and determine the effectiveness of defence deployments against attacks.
Hardware and software security services and skills.
Deliver maximum employee awareness and forms new computer safety behavior patterns.
About the course
Computer Security Training Computer security is the training related to protection of computer systems and networks from information disclosure, theft of or destruction to the hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the trouble or misleading of the services provided. Computer security is the training of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from spiteful attacks.
Who should attend
- Developers looking forward to being Ethical hackers or cyber security providers.
- IT technicians or leader of various cybers security teams.
- Computer engineers who need to acquire skill in data protection and cyber security.
- IT professionals and experts who need to work on data.
- Graduates hoping to assemble a vocation in ethical hacking.
Why our Computer Security
- Among the top advantageous courses for computer science, engineers, or IT specialists.
- Valuable course with high demand.
- Helps to work better with information technology systems and is practiced across the globe.
- Reliable, worthwhile, and standard course.
Our high-tech learning methodology increases learning by inculcating knowledge and improving skills. This course is project based, bringing about a more profound comprehension of the material and a more prominent effect on work performance.
- Learn Basics for a wide range of programs.
- Practical courses taught by experienced teachers and specialists with real time expertise to boost your employability.
- Focused learning – smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalized teaching, more interaction and that your views will be prioritized.
What we cover:
- Comprehend the significance, reason, scope, stages, applications, and impacts of cybercrime and their mode preventions.
- Recognise cybersecurity gaps in hardware or software, devices, networks, or control systems.
- Hardware and software security analysis.
- Security assessments of IT and Cloud infrastructure.