Compensation and Benefits Analysis
Compensation analytics has arisen as another control based on the establishment of HR analytics, that centers around upgrading the expense of a labor force to drive primary concern development. This part of analytics assists organizations with creating a business brand that adequately imparts a triumphant employee offer.
Objectives of Compensation and Benefits Analysis:
Explain the basic principles and major elements of compensation.
Apply the various processes in compensation: job analysis, job descriptions and Job Evaluation.
Determine and explain what constitutes a sound and effective compensation and benefits program.
Design a salary structure and related policies.
Describe the basic compensation survey process.
About the course
Compensation analytics has arisen as another control based on the establishment of HR analytics, that centers around upgrading the expense of a labor force to drive primary concern development. This part of analytics assists organizations with creating a business brand that adequately imparts a triumphant employee offer. An incentive that incorporates both monetary and non-monetary prizes. Essentially, compensation analytics empowers HR leaders to remunerate superior workers enough, to help work environment confidence, commitment, and maintenance. This course covers the chief need of the organization which is setting up and keeping a compensation framework that is reasonable for all. Figure out how to draw in, hold, and inspire individuals for your business to succeed and how to construct pay methodology, compensation structure, present moment and long-haul motivations, and benefits that are adjusted to your business objectives. This course will likewise give an outline of key specialized abilities which will help you in planning impetus plans and non-financial strategies for rousing employees.
Who should attend
- Senior HR, HR Specialists.
- Vice-President HR, Deputy Manager.
- Payroll officers, HR Managers, HR Admin Manager.
- Head HR with more than 5 years’ experience.
- Senior Executive-Compensation & Benefits.
Why our Compensation and Benefits Analysis
- One of the most necessary and important courses for Business Professionals of any organization.
- Internationally recognized standards in Training in Compensation and Benefits Analysis.
- Cost-efficient, reliable, effective, and unique methodology.
- Entails all the major aspects required for Compensation and Benefits Analysis in any type of company.
- Our innovative learning technique builds learning by teaching information and improving abilities. This course is training based, achieving a more significant appreciation of the material and a more conspicuous impact on work execution.
- Learn Basics for a wide scope of Businesses.
- Get familiar with additional business processes and their implications on various projects.
- Solve more difficulties to become accustomed to additional created issues.
What we cover:
Review project plans, verify records, key metrics, and make reports.
Train to critically review the issue to obtain more insight on the issues.
Data review and trend search
Analysis of trend and finding root cause analysis of issues.
Fixing the root causes of low performance.